Happy New Year Wishes For Lover| Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband & Wife

New Year  Romantic Wishes For Lover:

Welcome your better half and sweetheart is essential then shouldn't something be said about life partner? Obviously wishing your life partner or fiancee on the year is more critical. As your relationship will begin, that is the reason it is more critical to tell your future companion that the amount you think about him/her. 

You can welcome your fiancee on New Year by a stunning statement that can be a sentimental love quote. With respect to such a connection, it was verily said that more you give more accordingly you can have. 

Your life partner will be all the more minding and cherishing in the wake of realizing that you truly think about the relationship and bond between both of you. It's smarter to have a decent begin at that point to acknowledge it after years.

New Year  Romantic Wishes For Boyfriend & Husband:

Searching for delightful New Year welcome for your boyfriend or husband? On this page, you will discover a considerable measure of thoughts what to wish him for the up and coming year. 

Here we show you a wide gathering of New Year wishes for him with pictures, sentimental New Year messages for sweetheart or spouse, and charming New Year cards and pictures. Pick the one that you like the most and possibly change it a bit, to make it more interesting and sincere.

A sweetheart dependably needs that her beau wishes her new year uniquely. She needs to commend the New Year's Day remarkably. So he designs a great deal. Furthermore, of course, young ladies additionally need to wish their dear ones out of an unprecedented way. 

So folks don't stress, for you, we have dealt with an incredible gathering of new year wishes for her or sweetheart so simply duplicate at that point wish your Miss to make her vibe uncommon. We have dealt with some best for you as New Year 2019 Wishes for Boyfriend.



Here is wishing a very happy New Year to my wife who is the cherry on the cake of my life making it sweeter and more beautiful.

May this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness. Wish you a very Happy new year.

Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings happiness today and tomorrow. Happy new year.
I may not be celebrating your special day with you but I want you to know that I am thinking of you & wishing you a HAPPY New Year.
Wishing an amazing day and many great things to come to a wonderful person. Happy new year.
I promise to be by your side forever and for always. I love you. Nothing can do us apart. I love you and Happy New Year!
  • All the men in this world should learn a thing or two, about being a perfect husband from you. I love you sweetie.
By your side, I feel in bliss the first thing in the morning your good morning kiss makes my day perfect, Happy new year!

.+""-.,_,.-""+.        
        ; #"-.Happy_.-"#       
          *'+. New +"+*         
           +-.Year.-+          
             "-._.-"            
     "-..-*"-..2019.-*"-..-"    
     
(^..^) Best wish for you (^..^)
Happy New Year My Love

Happy New Year My Love

Also, Read Gift Idea For Boyfriend and Husband


Happy New Year  2019 Wishes For Lovers:


Wishing a Happy New year Day to the best partner, friend and lover in the world!

I plan to stare in your eyes for the whole day today. That's my plan for New year. How does that sound to you? Happy New year sweetheart.

All I want to do on this Day is wrap my arms around you and stick to you like a koala! Let's have a great New Year.


Every second my heart beats for you and tells me how much it wants you. Come stay in my heart forever, my love. Happy New Year 2019


Here's to a great DayA person so fineI pray to GodThat you always be mine.Happy New Year!


If love is the solution for most problems in life, I'm going to need you to be with me forever and ever. Happy New Year 2019!


Your love is sweet and true. You are an ideal couple. Always stay together, and the roads ahead shall shower only happiness. Happy New year sweetheart.


The breeze on your face,The sun brightens the sky,Look up and high,Coz its start of another lovely day,Have a good day! Happy New year baby.


My lovely,Open your eyes and feel the air,Breathe in and imagine that I am there,With you,Have a lovely day ahead,Full of excitement and new!Happy New year sweetheart.


Good day my love, as I think of you,Today is a different morning and dawn,I so wish you were with me,It's where you belong,Have a great day ahead!Happy New year darling.


I so wish you have a good day,And your smile always stays,Because you look more pretty in that smile,All the time and while,Have a lovely day!Happy New year.

I find my heart cascading with your never-ending love. I love you, Happy new year baby

You are just everything to me. You are my life, I cannot live without your love. Happy New year sweetheart.
happy new year wishes for lovers

Happy New Year wishes For Lovers



New Year Wishes For Girlfriend:

Love is something that can never be expressed in words. It is just a beautiful feeling that can be only felt my two hearts. And I am proud to be in love with you. Happy New year.

Also, Read New Year Gift Idea For Girlfriend

I feel incomplete in your absence. You make the world around me a happier place. I love you so much.Happy New year sweetheart.


Do you know that I have a precious gem with me which is priceless and no one else in this world has it? It is you my dear. Be mine for life! Happy New year to my lover.


I consider my life to be a fulfilled one because you're with me. May our love never experience emptiness or a feeling of vacuum. Three cheers to our love and New year baby.


If someone tells you that he truly loves you,You can't know by his words,But, you can know by the actions and the way he treats you! Happy New year.


You never really regret the past,Because that is gone,But, you do regret the time spent,With people who were not worthy of your past! Happy New year sweetheart.


When someone needs you,You just say a word,That you are busy,But if you need someone,And you hear busy,Than that is the most painful thing ever!


Love Takes My Breath Away
Whatever you say,It takes my breath away,When you look at me this way,It takes my breath away,When you hold me tight and stay,It takes my breath away,When you say I love you,It really completes my day!Happy New year .

I wish this new year for you be bright,I wish everything be alright,I pray that god give you all the reasons to smile,Not just this hour but all the while,Wish you and your family a very new year!

This new year,May you be blessed with good health, lots of wealth and an amazing year ahead,Stay blessed,Happy Diwali and a very happy new year!

Festival of lights and gifts galore,The sound of crackers and uproar,Diwali is the festival of joy,With so many wishes and rejoice,Happy new year to you and your family!


Time will always fly,but our love will never die.Keep in touchandremember me and my love.


Time will always fly,but our love will never die.Keep in touchandremember me and my love.Happy New year sweetheart.

I love my eyes when U look into them,I love my name when U say it,I love my heart when U love it,I love my life when U are in it.Happy New year sweetheart.

Let all my smile be yoursAll your tears be mine,Let all my happiness be yoursAll your sadness be mine,Let the whole world be yours,Only you be mine Happy New year.


If I could have,I would wish to wake up every dayTo the sound of your breath on my neck,The warmth of your lips on my cheek,The touch of your fingers on my skin,And the feel of your heart beating with mine‚¦Knowing that I could never find that feelingWith anyone other than you.


My love for you is like water,Falling countlessThe beating of my heart,For you is so heavy and soundless,The feeling of being in your arm is soPrecious and endless.


love you more than all the stars in the sky.I love you more as each moment passes us by.I love you more with every breath I take.I love you more with each promise we make.

If You're asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..If You're asking if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never..If Your asking what I value the Answer is U..if You're asking if I love U the answer is I do. Happy New year sweetheart.

Give laugh to all but smile to one,Give cheeks to all but lips to one,Give love to all but Heart to one,Let everybody love youBut you love one. Happy New year.

When I look at you,I cannot deny there is God,cause only God could have created some oneas wonderful n beautiful as you.


Memories r treasuredno1 can steal.Parting is heartacheno1 can heal.Sum’ll 4get u when ur gonebut I’ll remember uno matter how long..

..(>”< )("( ö, )") An HÜG..’( . ) tö é sé ür stréss_,,,,_( _ _ ) A KìSS(_ ö _) tò éasé ür paìn
.-. .-. & my.’. ’ .’ HÉÄRT.’ . ’ tö let U know ì Caré!!Happy New year baby.

Two things will define your success in Life: 1. The way you manage when you have nothing. 2. The way you behave when you have everything.

If right now, a smile shouldappear on your face.It’s because at this very minute,I am thinking of youand I am smiling too.

New Year Wishes For Him


New Year Wishes For Boyfriend:

Sentiment on the new year is at the best. Wish you sweetheart with the Romantic New Year Wishes and influence them to feel extraordinary. In the event that you are in a separate relationship and missing your sweetheart on this delightful eve, at that point don't get late and send him/her New Year wishes for affection, in the wake of getting from here. Here we have gathered Happy New Year Cards 2019 and new year wishes for sweetheart so young men can send to their significant other. 


My wish for you is that you learn all the lessons you are supposed to, without any bitterness in your heart.

 My wish for you this year is peace of mind, even in gloomy days and dark nights.

My wish for you is that you create beauty from your pains and never despise them.

That you know they are a part of what makes you, you.

And that you know you are not only beautiful in spite of them, but because of them.

It’s sad when you realize that on New Year you aren’tas important to someone as you thought you were.

किसी मोड़ पर तेरा दीदार हो जाये, काश तुझे मुझ पर ऐतबार हो जाये, तेरी पलकें झुके और इकरार हो जाये, काश नए साल पर तुझे भी मुझसे प्यार हो जाये। 
These wishes can be easily copied from here and send it to your loving boyfriend. These images have the wishes which will help you to inspire to take a resolution for the new year. 

Also, Read New Year Gift Idea For Girlfriend and Boyfriend

Also, Read New Year Gift Idea For Husband and Wife

Post a Comment

0 Comments